Aloevera juice is a gooey, thick liquid made from the flesh of the aloevera plant leaf. It’s commonly known to treat sunburns. But drinking this healthy elixir in juice form provides you with a number of other health benefits. The aloe vera plant is a succulent plant species from the genus Aloe. It grows abundantly in tropical climates and has been used for centuries as a medicinal plant.
1. It helps to burn unwanted fat
2. Helps increase the water content in your intestines
3. Reduce the frequency and appearance of acne
4. Helps in breakdown of sugars and fats and keep your digestion running smoothly.
5. It may give you relief when heartburn attacks.
1. Aloevera Extract
2. Triphala Extract
3. Lemon Flavour